PUBLISH with us and increase your reach to the global community of researcher.
World's top researcher are contributing articles, World's top Universities subscribing us.
Eminent scholars on editorial boards adds the authenticity to research.
Central India Journal of Historical and Archaeological Research’(ISSN No.2277-4157) is an International, A Peer Reviewed (Refereed Journal), authentic and premier journal in the country. The journal CIJHAR will promote public awareness and understanding of history and archaeology. This journal starts with the objectives of promoting history in India and abroad and harnessing historical knowledge for the cause of humanity and national welfare. At this time this journal circulates in 19 states of India and accross 4 countries around the world.The main objectives of the CIJHAR are:
- Promotion of historical and archaeological knowledge in India and abroad including its practical application to problem of national welfare.
- To promote and maintain liaison among history, archaeology and humanities.
- To publish conference proceedings, new thoughts and fact full research articles as may be found desirable.
- Co-ordination amongst historical research academies, archaeological research institute, Government departments and upcoming scholars and historians.
- To secure and manage funds and endowments for the promotion of history, archaeology and humanities.
- To perform all other acts that may assist in, or be necessary for the fulfillment of the above mentioned objectives of the journal.